In this help and information tutorial, you will learn how to install Team Viewer on your Mac device for your proctor exams.
Go to www.teamviewer.com and click the "download" button. After clicking the download button, select the MAC option and click the download button in the new page you're directed to.
- Save the TeamViewer Installation to your computer, and
- Run the installation by double clicking the installation to open it.
double click "Install TeamViewer" in the TeamViewer setup window and follow the installation prompts. You can move the installer to the trash when you're done.
Team Viewer will be added to your desktop, click the icon to open the app.
Once you're in TeamViewer, change the settings so your Mac will allow someone to have remote access through TeamViewer by:
- Click the apple icon on the top left and click "System Preferences"
- Click "Security & Privacy"
- Click the "Privacy" tab on the top
- Click "Accessibility" and click the lock icon on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Under the Accessibility section, search for the TeamViewer icon and make sure "TeamViewer" and "TeamViewer_desktop" is checked.