In this help and information tutorial, you will learn how to install Team Viewer on your Mac device for your proctor exams.
Team Viewer will be added to your desktop, click the icon to open the app.
Once you're in TeamViewer, change the settings so your Mac will allow someone to have remote access through TeamViewer by:
- Click the apple icon on the top left and click "System Preferences"
- Click "Security & Privacy"
- Click the "Privacy" tab on the top
- Click "Accessibility" and click the lock icon on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Under the Accessibility section, search for the TeamViewer icon and make sure "TeamViewer" and "TeamViewer_desktop" is checked.