When you are ready to return your child’s DLC school resources, please be sure to follow the instructions listed below:
- Only package your resources with DLC #’s or resources that are marked to be returned.
***Coil bound books do not need to be returned.
- Take your package to your local Canada Post Office.
- Provide the Canada Post Office Clerk the instructions as provided below.
**Provide the below instructions to your Canada Post Office Clerk**
Attention Canada Post Office Clerk:
This customer has a domestic parcel for return that uses a Canada Post return ID number to generate a parcel return label from the RPS system. Please complete the following steps in RPS:
- Place the item on the scale.
- Select Return Services.
- From the Item Details screen, enter the Canada Post Return ID Number (listed below).
- Complete the required fields, including dimensions, and select Complete.
Return Authorization ID #: 1000
Canada Post Return ID #: PR824352