In this Help and Information article you'll learn how to reduce the file size of an image in Microsoft Word 2016, without losing a lot of image resolution quality.
- Click on any picture in the document
- Click the Format tab that has "Picture Tools" written above it.
- Near the right there will be a button called Compress Pictures, click that.
- A) Un-check "Apply only to this picture" compression option. B) check "Web (150 ppi): good for web pages and projectors" target output option.
- Then click "OK". This should reduce the file size of your document without losing a lot of image resolution quality.