The Ministry of Education is no longer distributing complimentary transcript of secondary level achievement for level 30 courses
When will my final marks appear on my official transcripts?
- Students completing any 10, 20 or 30 level course between September and January will have their official transcripts updated by March 1.
- Students completing any 10, 20 or 30 level course between January and June will have their official transcripts updated by August 1.
- Students completing any 10, 20 or 30 level course between July and August will have their official transcripts updated by August 31.
Please note that official transcript marks are not updated upon completion of the course. They are only updated at the times listed above.
How do I request my transcripts?
- Students wanting a copy of their high school transcript or Adult 12 transcript can order High School and Adult 12 transcripts online. Fees will apply.
- Alternatively, school administration and guidance counsellors may provide a copy of the Unofficial Transcript to the student. Note that the Unofficial Transcript contains all course attempts whereas the Official Transcript contains only the highest course attempt.
If you have any questions or concerns about high school transcripts please call us at (306)252-1000