Step 1: Create a DLCgo account (1 minute)
To enroll, follow these three steps:
- Go to www.sunwestdlc.ca
- Click on the Register button at the top of the page.
- Click Apply Now under the application type that applies to you. There are four options:
Sun West Student – If you attend a school in the Sun West School Division
Outside of Sun West Student – If you attend a school outside of Sun West (or are a home-based learner outside of Sun West)
Adult Student – If you are over the age of 18 and do not attend another school.
DLC Student – If you are under the age of 18 and want to be enrolled in the Sun West DLC as your main school (for most of your classes).
Step 2: Create Account (10 minutes)
Complete student and guardian information, then click Create Account.
- Login to DLCgo using the credentials we emailed you. If you cannot find an email from email@example.com, please check your junk email and clutter inboxes
- Complete the application then click Submit. Your application will be sent to us to review.
- Once your application has been reviewed and accepted you can request the course. *Note: You can review the status of your course request on your dashboard in DLCgo (top of the menu on the left hand side of your screen).
If this process doesn't work for you or you're encountered a snag, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Request the course (1 minute)
- Log in to www.dlcgo.ca
- In the left hand menu of your dashboard, click Request a Course.
- In the catalog, use filters to find the Agricultural Equipment Technician course.
First, choose when the course is offered by clicking the "When Offered" drop down menu. This course will only be open for Semester 1 (September to January) and Yearlong (September to June) registrations and will open for registrations on June 1, 2018.
- Second, choose the grade level by clicking the "Grade Level" drop down menu and choosing "Grade 11"
- Third, enter the course title or "Agricultural Equipment Technician" in text box under "Search by Course Title"
- Check the box(es) beside your requested course(s).
- Click Register
- Your start date and end date for the course is predetermined and will be automatically be generated. Note: The start date is when you will have access to your online course.
- (for Non-Sun West Students) Select '’A Company/Organization/ 3rd Party from the payee selections
Note: This payee will be expected to pay for each course listed on this page
- Click Confirm. Your course request(s) will now be reviewed. You can review the status of your course request on your dashboard (top of the menu on the left hand side of your screen).
- Once your course requests are approved, you can access your courses from your Dashboard.
Step 4: Arranging work placement
- You will be contacted after you submit your course request to arrange your work placement. Once both the workplace and course have been approved, you will be enrolled in the course
If this process doesn’t work for you or you’ve encountered a snag, email email@example.com