- Log in to www.dlcgo.ca
- In the left hand menu of your dashboard, click Summer School Courses instead of "Request a Course".
- Check the box(es) beside your requested course(s).
- Click Register
- The summer course will be added to your list of requested courses.
- Choose your start date(s) by clicking the box next to the calendar icon. **The start date is when you will have access to your online course**. The end date is predetermined and will be automatically be generated. Note: The start and end dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
- (for Non-Sun West Students) Select 'The Student, The Student's Parents, etc.' from the payee selections
Note: This payee will be expected to pay for each course listed on this page
- Click Confirm. Your course request(s) will now be reviewed. You can review the status of your course request on your dashboard (top of the menu on the left hand side of your screen).
- Once your course requests are approved, you can access your courses from your Dashboard.
If this process doesn’t work for you or you’ve encountered a snag, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I register for a Summer School Course?
Modified on: Mon, 30 Apr, 2018 at 12:58 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?