- Log in to www.dlcgo.ca
- Click Request a Course in the left hand menu of your dashboard
- In the catalog, use filters to find the course(s) you want to enroll in.
First, choose when the course is offered by clicking the "When Offered" drop down menu.
- Second, choose the grade level by clicking the "Grade Level" drop down menu. **If you want to choose your own end date select the "Custom" option**
- Third, enter the course title in text box under "Search by Course Title"
- Check the box(es) beside your requested course(s).
- Click Register
- Choose your start date(s) by clicking the box next to the calendar icon. **The start date is when you will have access to your online course.**
- Note: You can request courses to start in the future or today
- If you selected a "Custom" date range, click "Calculate End dates"
- Note: End dates for Semester 1, Semester 2, and Year Long sections are fixed and cannot be changed. If these predetermined dates do not accommodate your needs, click "Change Courses" and select "Custom" from the When Offered drop down options in the course catalog. Then repeat steps 3 -7.
- (for Non-Sun West Students) Select a Payee from the Payment section.
Note: This payee will be expected to pay for each course listed on this page
- Click Confirm. Your course request(s) will now be reviewed. You can review the status of your course request on your dashboard (top of the menu on the left hand side of your screen).
- Once your course requests are approved, you can access your courses from your Dashboard.
If this process doesn’t work for you or you’ve encountered a snag, email email@example.com