In this Help and Information tutorial you will learn how to take multiple PDF files and combine them into one PDF file by using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Please note that Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is not the same as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
1. Select the PDF files you wish to combine
Tip: you can select multiple files by holding the Ctrl key while clicking individual files.
2. While the files are selected, right click and select "combine files in acrobat"
3. Re-arrange the files in the order you want by clicking and dragging to the desired position
4. click "combine"
5. Begin saving your new file by...
A. clicking "file"
B. then "save as"
6. Click "Choose a Different Folder...".
Note: You have the option of reducing the file size or restrict editing under the "File Options" tab of this window.
7. Complete saving your file by...
A. Rename the file
B. then click "Save"