Step 01: Enable Speech-To-Text
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap on General.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Keyboard.
4. Toggle 'Enable Dictation' to On.
5. Tap 'Enable Dictation' to agree to Apple's privacy notification.
6. If you're worried about the privacy notification, tap 'About dictation and privacy' and read the details.
7. Tap Done when you're satisfied.
Step 02: Using Speech-To-Text
- Click the microphone on your Apple Device Keyboard
- You can start speaking when it looks like this. Speak as Clear as possible
- Click to return to the keyboard
For more tips and tricks including, how to enable read aloud, using text-to-speech in Microsoft Word and how to adjust the speaking rate click here